My goal in life is to help people be their best and achieve their best. I hope you enjoy my insights and experiences. Todd Gifford is President of DEE Electronics, Success Coach, Author, Speaker, Coach, Husband, Father, Hockey Player for life, Triathlete, Runner, Classic Car Enthusiast, National Corvette Restorers Society Judge, District Elected Trustee, Watersports of all types fanatic, Woodworker, DIY person around the house, model builder, and all around good guy.
Be Your Best, Todd Gifford
Profound, Unexpected, and Inspiring Breakthroughs
Click Here to Check Out My New Book:
Shopping for Calories Lifestyle Weight Loss Method
Todd Gifford with some people you may know:
Todd Gifford with George Foreman, Boxing Heavyweight Champion of the World
Todd Gifford with Cal Ripken, Jr. (the 'Iron Man' and Major League Baseball Hall of Famer)
Todd Gifford with John Rich (Country Music Superstar and winner of the Celebrity Apprentice)
Todd Gifford with Ivanka Trump
Todd Gifford with William Shatner of Star Trek and Boston Legal fame
Todd Gifford with Penn Jillette, of Penn &Teller Fame -- Magician, Comedian, Actor
Todd Gifford with Bob Bondurant, International Racing Legend
Todd Gifford with Wayne Carrini, Host of TV Show 'Chasing Classic Cars' on the Velocity Channel
Todd Gifford with Kathy Ireland, Supermodel and Founder/CEO of a $1.5 Billion Company, Kathy Ireland Worldwide
Todd Gifford with actor Adam West, the original Batman
Todd Gifford with Jake Steinfeld, of Famed 'Body By Jake' for the Stars
Todd Gifford with Iain Calder, former Chief Editor at the National Enquirer
Todd Gifford with Michael Masterson, Business Guru and Best Selling Author
Todd Gifford with Dennis Albaugh, Billionaire and fellow car guy
- At 94 Years Old, He Is Still Playing HockeyâŚCome to Think Of it, I am almost 51 Years Old and Still Playing Hockey too. The Key to Getting Old âSuccessfullyâ.
- The Power of Looking Forward to Being Wrong
- A Lifetime of Constant Learning and Learning from Pain — the importance of getting comfortable getting uncomfortable
- The Art of Self Motivation
- Your Internal Dialog, Using Pattern Interrupts, and The Principle of Maximum ErrorâWhy Each of These Concepts Should Be Very Important To You
- The 24 Hour Rule for Preserving the Genius in Ideas and the Ironic Effect of setting a Goal Way Too High
- Becoming Your Big Self — Transformation
- The Only 3 Situations When Multi-Tasking Is A Good ThingâŚ
- One of My Most Important MentorsâŚWho I Have Never Met or Talked To In-Person.
- 6 Very Effective Ways to Instantly Reduce or Relieve Stress
- How is Action-izing Different from Action, and How Can It Make You More Successful?
- Is It Just a Coincidence or Was It Truly Meant to Be?
- The Importance of My Wall of Wisdom, Wall of Inspiration, and Wall of Passion
- The Power of Intention, and the Secret Negative Power of Counter Intention
- The Importance of Chasing âSomethingâ All the Time